Sunday, June 21, 2009

Consequence

What did I do? Two things: consequence and mistake. Is the consequence of my first post a mistake? Short answer is yes. Long answer is I can fix it. I kept thinking about it after I got over how awesome I was after the first post. Two POVs, I made a statement and created a place I can stake my claim. The other is of what interest will it be for you. Catharsis for me, drivel for you. I want it to be earth shattering for you too, hell, why else would I have updated my status on facebook for my 195 friends?

If I have to explain myself every time I get the willys over blogging, all I'll get are the unheard sighs, "this loser again." So eff it. Consequences. Mistakes. One I believe in and the other I make.

Oddly tho, I need to consider several things. I don't hold state secrets, but is this a forum to discuss opinion? These blogs will be about me, and may be about my wife, kids, family, work, and the list could go on. If I'm going to use this as a space to be me, those things are me, and I said I love them. So... where does that leave this? Full of myself. I need to be careful even if careful is what happens after I put my foot in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment